1. Take a photo of sakura (cherry blossoms) or a sakura related scene along the Hakone, Enoshima, Kamakura, or Odawara Odakyu lines.
2. Post your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #OdakyuSakura.
(If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can use the entry form on this site.)
3. Follow Odakyu's official campaign Instagram account at @odakyu_japan
4. That's it! Look for your submission to appear on our website soon!
Winners will be selected by lottery. To enter, share your sakura photo
Trip to Hakone for 2 on the Odakyu Romance Car train, with free one-night stay and two meals at Hakone Lakeside Hotel.
(Includes round-trip travel on the Odakyu Romance Car from Shinjuku and Hakone Free Pass for travel within Hakone.)
Sakura Limited Merchandise — this package of assorted sakura themed limited-edition merchandise includes a water bottle with cherry blossom design, sakura fragrance, and handkerchief.
Everyone who shares a sakura photo can receive a pair of sakura chopsticks!
During the campaign period (March 19 to April 22), take a screen shot showing your photo submission and show this at a participating Odakyu counter to receive your pair of chopsticks.
※Photos shown are digital images.
Participating Odakyu Counters
- Odakyu Area
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center Shinjuku West13:00～18:00
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center Shinjuku South13:00～18:00
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center Odawara13:30～18:00
- Shonan Fujisawa Concierge (Fujisawa Station)10:00～17:00
- Hakone Area
- Hakone-Yumoto Station CounterFrom first to
last trains of the day
- Gora Station CounterFrom first to
last trains of the day
- Hakone Gora Park Shop9:00～17:00
- Motohakone-ko Counter（Hakone Sightseeing Cruise）9:00～17:00
- Hakonemachi-ko Counter（Hakone Sightseeing Cruise）9:00～17:00
- Owakudani Station Counter（Hakone Ropeway）9:00～17:00
- Togendai Station Counter（Hakone Ropeway）9:00～17:00
- Togendai Information Center (Hakone Tozan Bus)9:00～17:25
Stop by the Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center to get sakura props you can use in your photos! We look forward to seeing your photos.
- This site is not affiliated with Instagram in any way, and is not sponsored, approved, or managed by Instagram.
- Photo submissions that we determine do not fit the theme of the Odakyu Sakura Photo Campaign may not be displayed on the site.
- Please be sure to submit only original photos that you have taken yourself. Any images that are found to be transferred, extracted, or defamatory to third parties will be disqualified. Odakyu is not responsible for any problems that may arise as a result of such submissions.
- If any photo contains a portrait or other image, etc. of a third party, please submit the photo for its publishing on the website only after receiving approval from the third party.
- Should any loss or damage be inflicted on a third party, the participant is responsible for compensating for the loss or damage. Should any dispute concerning an application or submission arise with a third party, the participant shall bear all responsibilities and costs involved in settling the matter.
- Copyrights of submitted content shall belong to the participants, but ODAKYU ELECTRIC RAILWAY Co., Ltd. may use them for its websites, apps, promotional materials, etc.
- Travel arrangements for this trip will be done by Odakyu Travel, and the relevant terms and conditions for Odakyu Travel shall apply.
- The travel plan and arrangements done by Odakyu Travel (one-night stay at Hakone Lakeside Hotel with round-trip Odakyu Romance Car fare from Shinjuku Station and Hakone Free Pass) shall be used. Hotel stay includes one Japanese-style or Western-style room for two persons and two meals. Taxes and service fees are included.
- Changes to the travel plans are not possible.
- The trip can be taken by the winner and one (1) other person accompanying him or her, for a total of two (2) persons (this includes children and infants).
- The trip departure shall be between May 7, 2018 and March 31, 2019, excluding Saturdays, days before a national holiday, and peak holiday periods including New Years, "Golden Week," and "Obon."
- As long as the trip itinerary conforms to the above date restrictions, travel can be arranged for anytime, subject to hotel booking availability.
- Other expenses, such as transportation to and from Shinjuku and any other transportation not covered by the Romance Car and Hakone Free Pass tickets, as well as insurance and personal expenses, shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- Campaign prizes may be changed or cancelled at any time by Odakyu.
- Travel arrangements may be changed or cancelled without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, civil unrest, government decree, or cancellation of transportation or accommodation service.
- Travel itinerary, arrangement details and conditions shall be communicated directly to the winner.
- Contact: email@example.com
Please understand that certain inquiries may take longer to respond to than others.